Quickbooks Online Integrations
Sync Customer Data and Improve Your Quickbooks Online Invoicing with SnapDesk's Native Integrations
Sync Customer Info Both Ways in Real-Time Between QuickBooks Online and SnapDesk
Syncing your customers with SnapDesk only takes one click. We take care of the rest with real-time sync between QuickBooks Online and SnapDesk. No need to import data.
Sign in to SnapDesk using your Intuit account and connect to QuickBooks Online. From there we’ll let you know once all of your customer information syncs and becomes available for use in SnapDesk.
Change customer information in SnapDesk and you’ll see it updated in real-time in QuickBooks Online. Change customer information in QuickBooks Online and you’ll see it in real-time in SnapDesk.
How to Integrate QuickBooks Online and SnapDesk
- Sign in to SnapDesk using your Intuit Account.
- Select QuickBooks Online as your data provider.
- Confirm and authorize SnapDesk to connect to your QuickBooks Online account.
- SnapDesk will send you an in-app notification once your data sync is complete.
- Once your sync completes, you'll see your customers in SnapDesk.
*SnapDesk is also available directly on the QuickBooks Online App Store as an Intuit approved app.
Start Sending Text Messages from Your Business for:$29 Per Month
Receive 100 Free Text messages with your 7-day FREE trialView Pricing