Adding Users to Your SnapDesk Account
You’ve just created a SnapDesk account and are eager to get your employees using the app or maybe you’re expanding and would like to add some more users. To add them is an extremely easy process and will take no more than 5 minutes.
How to Add Users
The first way to add users is when you are initially setting up your Snapdesk account. We will start from the Snapdesk homepage.
- Either scroll to the middle of the page and click “Start 14 Days-Free” or go to the vertical bars in the top right corner and click “Log In” or “Free Trial.
- Enter your email and a password or connect through Intuit if you already have an account.
- The welcome screen is displayed and you can enter the emails of the employees you’d like to invite.
- Enter the email of the employee you’d like to add and then click “Add Email.” If you need to change the email or remove it, click the “X” to the right of the email.
- Once you have added all the emails click “Next.” An email invitation will be sent to your employee and allow them to create an account under your company’s domain. To finish setting up, enter an area code.
- Select an available number from the dropdown list and click “Register.”
- Connect to QuickBooks if possible by clicking the “Connect to QuickBooks” icon.
- Select a Timezone and then click “Next.”
If you need to add more users after the initial setup, fear not, this is a simple process and can be done starting on any tab.
- Click on the circle in the top right corner and select “Users.”
- Hover to the bottom right corner and click the “+” to add user.
- Enter their email.
- Click “Send” and an email invitation will be sent to your employee and allow them to create an account under your company’s domain.
Setting Up User Accounts
Setting up an account as an employee is even easier. To start, have them go to their email.
- Search for SnapDesk invitation (check your spam folder if you don’t immediately find it).
- Click “Accept Invitation.”
- Enter your name and create a password.
- Start reaching out to your clients.
As you can see, adding new users is a painless process with SnapDesk. For more information on how to further setup users and their permissions on the app refer to our article Setting Up User Roles.