How to Get Started with SnapDesk
Uploading and viewing documents is an essential feature that we implement here at SnapDesk. We believe that it is vital that our customers are able to access any important documents that would ease their experience
In this article, we show you how to upload, view, and delete a document within the SnapDesk App. We will also show you how to add your document(s) to specific customers.
There are Two Ways to Create an Account on SnapDesk
- First, Click 'Free Trial' or 'Log In' located on the upper right hand corner of the SnapDesk Website
- The second options is to login through Intuit's
- Login into your Quickbooks Online account
- Navigate to the Quickbooks Online App store
- Search for SnapDesk
- Click 'Get App Now' button in the top right hand corner of the Intuit App Store.
How to Setup A Snapdesk Admin Profile
- Once logged into SnapDesk, a setup module will appear.
- You can invite employees to join your company
SnapDesk account by adding their email.
- you can later give each employee a 'permission' level. to learn more about different permission levels click here
- To add employees, simply type their emails and click “ Add Email.”
- Now each employee will receive an invitation Email. This will provide them their own username and password so no need to share your admin credentials with them.
- After clicking 'add Email' you will move on to the SMS number set up
How to Setup An SMS Text Number
- SnapDesk will ask you to enter your desired area code
- Click 'Search Numbers' to create a list of all phone numbers SnapDesk has available for the selected area code.
- Select a phone number from the list and click 'Register' to confirm the selection.
- This number will be shared across the your SnapDesk account so any outbound text will originate from a single 10-digit number no matter which user is sending it.
How to Connect QuickBooks Online to Your SnapDesk Account
- In the Set-up process SnapDesk will give you the option to Connect to your QuickBooks Online account
- Click the green 'Connect to QuickBooks Online'
button to let SnapDesk sync your customer data so
you can start texting them
- SnapDesk will sync your QBO data into your account. Any changes made to customers in SnapDesk will also be synced to your QBO account and vice a versa so both sets of customer data will stay in sync
- Don't want to connect your QBO? That's perfectly fine just press the 'skip' button. SnapDesk works all the same for people who don't connect a QBO account.
After navigating through the setup process, your are now ready to communciate with clients through SnapDesk. The final step of the set-up process gives you the ability to quickly navigate into any of the SnapDesk modules. If at any point you want to restart the setup process you can do so in settings. Just navigate to settings then click 'utilities' and click 'restart setup'.