How to Manage Contacts and Customer Groups
Contacts and customer groups are very difficult to manage. SnapDesk has made it easier to do this with just a few simple steps. In this article, we show you how to create and manage groups. We also show you how to view and edit a group, as well as view a specific group’s messages and tasks. After reading this article you will have a better understanding and know how to manage your contacts and customer groups on SnapDesk.
How to Create a Customer
Click “Customers” from the dashboard once logged in to SnapDesk.
Inside the customers module, click the “+” icon in the bottom
Once the new customer dialogue appears, enter your customer’s
- Enter your customer’s last name.
- Enter your customer’s mobile phone number.
- Click save once you have completed your customers' contact information.
- All of your customers will now appear as an option every time you create a group.
How to Create a Group
Click “Groups” from the dashboard once logged in to SnapDesk.
Inside the groups module, click the “+” icon in the bottom right
Once the new group dialogue appears, give your group a name.
- After you have named your group, add a person(s) or user(s) to the group.
- Click save once you're satisfied with your group name and group members.
- This group will now appear in your groups module under the Index tab. You can also add this group to tasks or message sends.
How to View and Edit a Group
- To view a group, click “Groups” and go to the Index tab.
To edit a group, click on the group you would like to edit.
- Inside of the group you’ve selected, click the pencil icon that says “edit group” in the bottom right corner.
Once the edit group dialogue appears, you may make changes to your
- Once you're satisfied with your group name, group description, and group members click save.
How to View a Specific Group’s Messages and Tasks
To view a specific group’s messages, click “Groups” from the
dashboard once logged in to SnapDesk.
Inside the groups module, click the name of the group you would
like to view.
Once inside of the group, click on the “Messages” tab to view that
To view that group’s tasks click on the “tasks” tab.
You are ready to start managing your groups now that you have learned how to create customers and groups. In addition, you now know how to view and edit specific groups, as well as view your group’s messages and tasks.