How To Send Scheduled Text Messages
Sending personal and group text messages is a great way of communicating with your customers and staff in real time. The “Send Later" and "Send Recurring" features in SnapDesk allow you to send periodic, templated text messages to individuals as well as groups, saving tons of time while also improving customer relationships.
Scheduling Messages for Personal Sends
- Click “Customers” from the dashboard once logged in to SnapDesk.
- Now you are viewing your list of contacts, to find a specific one search their full first or last name in the top right to quickly find them.
- Click on the customer from the list that you want to send a scheduled personal message too.
- Select the Messages tab icon at the top.
- Write your text in the message box shown below that says "type message here...". Once your done typing your message, click on the paper plane icon to the right of the "type message here" box.
- After clicking the "paper plane" icon a message preview dialogue will pop-up. Here is where you will be able to schedule your message. Simply click on the "Send Now" dropdown box.
- Clicking on the dropdown will give you the option to select "Send Now", "Send Later" or "Schedule Recurring" for your message. First I will walkthrough the "Send Later" ability.
- Now you will see a rounded section that says "Schedule". Click into this "Schedule" section to select a date and time to send your message.
- After clicking into the "Scheduled" section you will be prompted to select a year/date to send your message.
- After selecting a date, you will pick a time-of-day for the message to send. The timezone of this time is the same as the one you selected in the initial set-up of your account.