Using Group Person Search
Using Group Person Search: How to Search for a Customer in a Group Message
Customer groups can be very difficult to view and manage but SnapDesk has made it easier to do this with just a few simple steps. In addition, finding a specific customer within a group message used to be challenging as well, but now with SnapDesk this is very easy to navigate.
How to View and Edit a Group
To view a group, click “Groups” from the dashboard once logged into SnapDesk and go to the Index tab.
2. To edit a group, click on the name of the group you would like to edit.
3. Inside of the group you’ve selected, click the pencil icon that says “edit group” in the bottom right corner.
4. Once the edit group dialogue appears, you may make changes to your group.
5. Once you're satisfied with your group name, group description, and group members click save.
How to Search for a Customer Within a Group Message
Click “Messages” from the dashboard once logged into SnapDesk.
2. Inside the messages module, click the “Group Sends” tab.
3. Once you are in the group sends tab you can view all of the groups you have messaged.
4. Click into the “Search Group Members” search bar.
5. Type in the customer's name that you are trying to locate within a group.
6. All of the groups which this customer is in will now show up below the search bar.
You are ready to start managing your groups now that you have learned how to view and edit a group. In addition, you now know how to search for a specific customer within a group message.